Friends, there have been many bright and stormy days, but...
in my younger and more vulnerable years, my father once told me that writing would be worth it.
the literary references ehehhehhehhehhehhhehehhehehhehhehhehhehhe I'm not bitter because Mr. Pearson gave me an A in AP Lang yesss we're on a roller coaster that only goes up.
Submission to the demain of deviantart etiquette and friendship to post these RULES:1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons in your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged him/her.
5. No tag backs.
6. No 'nonsense' in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people!
7. Tell the person who tagged you if you did it.
1. If you had telekinesis, what is the first thing you'd do? Be creative ♥ <-- thank you for the heart. everyone needs a heart once in a while <3
Well this is kind of a Babylonian power, where people just shouldn't know. The whole point of making friendships and taking education seriously is to be able to understand the world in "all of its baffling complexity" (John Green, Butler University commencement address). Telekinesis just feels like cheating. I dunno. I wouldn't really appreciate someone snooping in my Gmail or Facebook, let alone my head. I guess I'd find a willing victim and we could play mind games to test theories.
2. Your teeth are falling out. How do you feel and what do you do?!
totally wasn't my nightmare last night.... *laughs nervously*
SMOOTHIES ALL DAY EVERY DAY.
Seriously. A diet consisted of protein shakes, boba tea, and chicken soup somehow doesn't sound that bad.
3. You're hanging off the edge of a building by a few fingers --
I should have done more finger pushups.
And then calculate the speed at which I will make impact with the ground. vf = vi + at.
4. Would you like to get a cookie with me?
what are you talking about, that's not from Despicable Me 2...haha...ha....
DESPICABLE ME 2 IS THE BEST. ITS BETTER THAT DESPICABLE ME. IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND CUTE AND DYNAMIC AND WONDERFUL except when Gru dresses as a fairy. That was just gross. Come to think of it, Macho Nacho Mexico guy was kinda gross too.
5. Do you like tofu? any definition, be it literal or inside joke, is applicable.
My cousin told me this Chinese belief. Tofu = boobs. For skinny girls, there is bean curd.
But I like Tof(u)er. He's much less strung out then the other coaches...
6. How long is your hair?</strike>
It is like a nest of the sea, rippling in the chimes of the urchins. It drops upon the curves of my thoracic vertabrae, whispering with the hum of the crickets, "I do not know."
7. You are standing on a giant flying airship. First thing you do?
I'm standing? On a flying airship? I guess I would sit down.
8. Your spouse is living in a foreign country and you miss him/her. People keep asking "When is _____ coming?!". DO YOU GET DEPRESSED OR ARE YOU OPTIMISTIC?
The best way is not to feel anything. But since that isn't possible, of course I would be sad. But I would paint pictures and send him emails every day of tumblr gifs and loving messages so that he would be seduced by cuteness to come back home.
9. Drawers or hangers?
Drawers for shorts, underwear, that kinda thing.
Shoeboxes for socks.
Regular floors for shoes.
Hangers for shirts, jeans.
Shelf for sweaters. Lol.
10. Lemonade or ice tea?
Ice tea. Caffeine is necessary at all costs.